Thursday, April 7, 2016

Three months to live - what would you do?

Just over three months left to live...what would you do?

Here's my list:

  1. Quit work immediately!!
  2. Spend the first 6 weeks traveling to: Spain, Morocco, Africa, Armenia (me), Denmark (hub), Bhutan and finish it off someplace tropical where I can swim in a warm, calm ocean
  3. See as much of family and friends as possible
  4. Get up at 5am everyday and go to bed at midnight
  5. Rent a home somewhere very rustic and beautiful
  6. Spend a little time everyday doing something artistic, painting, drawing etc
  7. Finding a wonderful recipe every single day and making something delicious
  8. Buy the finest wine and freshest food possible, invite everyone over for dinner every night
  9. Sing at the top of my lungs
  10. Hear lots of live music, classical, blues, rock....take 'em all in.
  11. Not clean a single thing!!
Looking at my list, these are very simple things. And totally doable. Like, I can do most of them right now. I guess this is the point of this exercise, huh?
What would be on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment